One Day $25 Pick-up Monday-Thursday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm, and return before 4:30pm the following day.
Two Days $50 Pick-up Monday-Wednesday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm, and return before 4:30pm two days later.
Weekend $55 Pick-up Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm, and return before NOON the following Monday.
One Week $75 Pick-up Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm, and return before 4:30pm the same weekday of the following week.
Two Weeks $125 Pick-up Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm, and return before 4:30pm the same weekday of the second week.
Items can be reserved up to 24 hours in advance of desired loan start date. Reservations can ONLY be made with credit card through this website. Item is only reserved after processed through website. Cash or check rentals will require a deposit of full value of rental equipment.
The Refurbished Equipment Marketplace Rent-Loan-Trial Policy
1. The objective of the REM’s Rent - Loan - Trial Program is to loan-out high quality durable medical equipment to assist in decision making, to serve as a loaner while a consumer is waiting for device repair or funding, to provide an accommodation on a short term basis for a time-limited event, or for training, self-education or other personal development activities.
2. Only the equipment listed in this section of the website is available for rent, loan or trial.
3. Equipment is limited, and therefore may only be reserved up to 24 hours in advance.
4. Equipment may be rented for up to two weeks. A new agreement form must be signed if a longer rental period is approved. Payment is due in full at time of reserving rental. The REM reserves the right to review all requests for rentals and may at its discretion allow or deny the request.
5. All equipment should be picked up and returned to our Concord Office. If REM delivery or pick-up is requested, the following standard REM fees will be charged each trip. Delivery time will subject to the REM’s schedule. These charges must be paid at time of rental and apply with no exceptions:
• $50.00 fee 0 to 10 mile trip from our office as determined by MapQuest or similar mapping program.
• $100.00 fee 10 miles to 50 miles from our office as determined by MapQuest or similar mapping program.
• $100.00 plus $2.00 per mile above 50 mile from our office as determined by MapQuest or similar mapping program.
6. All rented equipment requires a credit card on file, and automatic withdrawals are required for payments. If the item is not returned within 7 days of the end date, the rental is then treated as a sale, and the original full purchase price of the equipment will then be charged to the credit card.
7. Rental payments CAN NOT be used as down payments or credit towards purchase regardless of the amount of payments made. The Renter is fully responsible for the return and condition of the equipment. Any damage or repairs are solely the responsibility of the renter, and will be charged to the credit card on file.
8. Each rental will require a signed Rental Agreement.